Pages

16 January 2009

IMZADI



I could call "IMZADI" so many men, but my only one and true IMZADI was a powerfull and kind knight who lived when time didn't had no meaning.


When :

  • honor and pride were the only words characterising a men's soul.
  • the enemies were vanished with a sward and with courage, not by betraying the ones near by.
  • a single lady was in his heart, not many more.
  • silence was the only feeling he could embrace.
  • happinees defined his purpose.
  • he was the only one to know for how many times he could die for honor, but not for lying himself.
  • darkness was just another fantasy with wiches and death.
  • I could dream more lightly.

By now the twlight it's my only way of looking at.... YOU.

2 comments:

sebastian said...

Edit your post...and call your IMZADI by his true name...I dare you

sebastian said...

This is beautiful, Imzadi, she told him.
He smiled, inwardly and outwardly. Do you really like it?
You'd know if I were lying.
She studied the paper and read out loud:
"I hold you close to me.
Feel the breath of you, and the wonder of you
And remember a time
Without you
But only as one would remember
A bleak and distant nightmare
And you shudder against me in your sleep
Do you share the memory with me of dark times past?
And you smile
Do you share the memory of times to come?
The future holds such promise
And just as I cannot imagine how I survived the past
Without you
I cannot imagine a future
Without you."