Pages

26 April 2008

Better in time


It's been the longest winter without you


I didn't know where to turn to


See somehow I can't forget you


After all that we've been through


Going coming thought I heard a knock


Who's there no one


Thinking that I deserve it


Now I realise that I really didn't know


If you didn't notice you mean everything


Quickly I'm learning to love again


All I know is I'm gon' be ok


Thought I couldn't live without you


It's gonna hurt when it heals too


It'll all get better in time


And even though I really love you


I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to


It'll all get better in time


I couldn't turn on the TV


Without something there to remind me


Was it all that easy


To just put aside your feelings


If I'm dreaming don't wanna laugh


Hurt my feellings but that's the path


I believe in


And I know that time will heal it


If you didn't notive boy you meant


everything


Quickly I'm learning to love again


All I know is I'm gon' be ok


Since there's no more you and me


It's time I let you go


So I can be free


And live my life how it should be


No matter how hard it is I'll be fine


without you


Yes I w��ll





1 comment:

Luis Istodor said...

nice words, have they any target ???